#antenna #qrp-dx Gents - a guide for the Perplexed , and what's more Free. ARRL Antenna basics book. #qrp-dx #antenna

Timothy Fidler

if you look the Files section of  this site you will find ARRL Antenna Basics book. Ie. a basic introduction to RF engineering of Antennas and power delivery. Only on Hans site do you get such quality help.  Let the Hoi polloi  flounder in the Outer Darkness.

It is text searchable.

I did a few checks and it has NO NADA  content on the very useful end fed Zepp, the type with a phasing leg.
Well it is a BASICs book.

It comes via a benefactor,  He's like me - he's my brother.