Re: BaMatech

Mike Easterbrook

My enclosures ordered 9 June arrived safely in Malaysia today. 6 weeks -  no complaints - 10,000 km for EUR 7.50 during a pandemic. Can't be bad!

Now have 4 boxes and 4 x QCX - 2 working OK and 2 with damaged tracks around IC4 which are probably beyond repair (at least by me).  Still hoping Hans will make the original QCX available again  (even for a limited run) - there was a mention of this in the latest newsletter.  Otherwise I will be begging around for unbuilt kits or non-working kits without damage to IC1/IC4!

Mike 9M2LXM