Re: Clock Kit.

N3MNT

X2 These are the ones I used on my clock.

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 12:41 PM, Ryan Flowers wrote:
Looks great! I use buttons like these:

Good luck and 73!

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020, 9:30 AM Jason K7JWN <jnoreen.jn@...> wrote:
Hello,
I put together this awesome kit yesterday. What an enjoyable / satisfying project. I chose a plastic storage container for the enclosure. My question is... what buttons should I purchase  so I can install them on the front of the enclosure? Programming, and making adjustments will be much more enjoyable. I will attach a photo of my completed kit. I also paired it with the GPS kit. Love this sweet “Shack Clock”.

Best,
Jason K7JWN

--
Ryan Flowers - W7RLF