Re: Clock Kit.

jjpurdum

Looks really nice. I used a similar case:

Inline image
for my Forty-nine project. It has a hinged lid and sells for about $9 at the Container Store.

Jack, W8TEE

On Sunday, July 19, 2020, 12:30:07 PM EDT, Jason K7JWN <jnoreen.jn@...> wrote:

Hello,
I put together this awesome kit yesterday. What an enjoyable / satisfying project. I chose a plastic storage container for the enclosure. My question is... what buttons should I purchase  so I can install them on the front of the enclosure? Programming, and making adjustments will be much more enjoyable. I will attach a photo of my completed kit. I also paired it with the GPS kit. Love this sweet “Shack Clock”.

Best,
Jason K7JWN