From: <qrplabs@groups.io> on behalf of Dirk Räder <dirk@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020, 12:00
To: qrplabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] QCX+ CAT control with ready made FTDI cable

Hi,

I looked up that wire on Amazon and found https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07JBJHSTL/
The pinout is exactly the opposite of what's listed in the QCX+ manual. Did you have to make any changes, did it just work or did I miss something?

Cable: Sleeve ground / Ring RxD / Tip TxD
QCX+: Sleeve ground / Ring TxD / Tip RxD

73,

Dirk DB6EDR

Am Mi., 15. Juli 2020 um 17:04 Uhr schrieb Giuseppe Marullo <giuseppe@...>:
Hi,

didn't know they were available.

Just connected, so far so good with HRD and WSJT-X.

Not exactly cheap, but very handy.

No mess with unreliable 3.5 handmade soldered jacks, seems a good FTDI
chip too.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=B07JBJHSTL&ref=nb_sb_noss

Giuseppe Marullo
IW2JWW - JN45RQ