Re: Change Request.

Shirley Dulcey KE1L

Nearly all black and white printers already do grayscale for color files. The problem is that the gray values for the colors may be indistinguishable; for example, some of the resistor color codes likely have the same or nearly the same gray value. Red text, however, should not look identical to black text.

These days I do my building with the manual displayed on a monitor that is on an arm above my building desk. I can make everything nice and large and easy to read that way, and don't have to find room on the bench for paper. But it does have the downside of not being able to check off the steps!

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:00 PM Nigel <zs6rn@...> wrote:
Greetings Razvan from sunny South Africa :-)

When printing a colour document on a mono (B/W) printer there should be a printer setting that permits colour to be represented by grey scale. Perhaps the setting on your device is print only black and white?

Just saying in case will help.

73 de Nigel ZS6RN ex G8DEV l-o-n-g time ago!