For Sale: QCX 40m Assembled and QCX 30m kit

Al Clark

For sale is an assembled 40m QCX in the BaMaTech case, vintage June 2018, firmware version 1.02b.  I really enjoyed building this and have only had it one the air twice; works well as expected.  I've built many kits over the years and do more building than operating.  $115 shipped.

Also for sale is a NIB QCX 30m kit, vintage July 2018 (firmware 1.02b; easily updatable) and NIB BaMaTech case.  $100 shipped.  I've moved on to other building projects and don't expect to build this kit any time soon.

$195 for all, shipped.
--
Al W4KY