QCX+ Power

K2DB Paul Mackanos

When i got to step: 3.47 Install power connector. I decided not to solder it yet. I have made several mistakes over the years with Reverse Polarity. I decided to just Super glue the power connector in place, and deal with modifying the kit to implement the KC9ON Reverse Polarity Protection Kit available on www.KC9ON.com. I will most likely use shrink tubing on the connector to isolate the DC input and run wiring from the pins of the power connector to the reverse polarity protection kit and then back to the input pads for the power. I am glad I purchased the developmental board, most likely I will build this on the developmental board. I am attaching pictures to show what I am trying to explain.
I am having fun, and taking my time.
Paul K2DB