Re: What conduit can do it - way OT

geoff M0ORE

Move the shack with a  a shorter run. Seriously, use best quality coax to reduce noise from the wiring.

On 09/07/2020 15:43, KI7MWA via groups.io wrote:
This question comes from out in Left Field...but I couldn't think of a better place to start an inquiry...

I need to run my coax feed line through a mess of plumbing/wiring/metal studs/etc.  There is no straight shot through, so rigid conduit is out.  Standard flex conduit is a pain in the *ss.  I was thinking about using pex-al-pex.  Do I need the extra shielding?  Would standard pex be just fine?

Thoughts?  Other options?  Forget the whole thing?