Clock Display

Kevin Luxford

I am very sorry to have to ask the following question. A couple of links to further information within the operation / assembly manuals are broken, and a search has not turned up the information I need. I have built the clock. It uses a qlg1 GPS receiver to provide satellite data to the clock. It works. However, the display, which is a 20 x 4, will display 4 lines of output, but only up to 16 characters per line. How do I tell the clock that it has a 20 x 4 LCD?

And congratulations to Hans and his family on the arrival of the 2nd harmonic.
73, Kevin VK3DAP / ZL2DAP

--
Kevin B. G. Luxford
kbgluxford@...