From: QRPLabs@groups.io [mailto:QRPLabs@groups.io] On Behalf Of Shirley Dulcey KE1L
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 7:08 PM
To: QRPLabs@groups.io
Subject: Re: [QRPLabs] Change Request.

It's a computer-controlled cutting device. The fancy model will cut a large variety of soft materials, including basswood and leather. Not metal, though.

One way to use it to label a front panel would be to make a vinyl covering for the entire panel, cutting out the labels and holes for controls.

It's also possible to put in a marker rather than a cutting tool. It might be possible to label a front panel by using the market to write on it. I make no promises about how well or badly that would work; the markers might not be designed to stick well to front panel materials.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 6:58 PM N3MNT <bob@...> wrote:

It is a hobby vinyl cutter.