Re: Change Request.

Don VE3IDS

I bought a label maker for $20 that came with a roll of label tape. It has lots of different fonts and borders and sizes and can do double line and vertical mode. I bought a black on clear tape roll for it as well. The supplied one is black type on white. The tape is vinyl and wears well. It works great.

73 Don ve3ids

On Mon., Jul. 6, 2020, 4:32 p.m. Bill Cromwell, <wrcromwell@...> wrote:
Hi,

That might help but you could always resort to a label making printer, a
pice of Dyno tape or even use a sharpie to mark it. Use transparent
scotch tape over a printed paper label. How many people are going to be
looking at the back?

73,

Bill  KU8H

bark less - wag more