Re: Change Request.

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

That might help but you could always resort to a label making printer, a pice of Dyno tape or even use a sharpie to mark it. Use transparent scotch tape over a printed paper label. How many people are going to be looking at the back?

73,

Bill KU8H

bark less - wag more

On 7/6/20 4:03 PM, N3MNT wrote:
On the surface this may seem like a senseless request, but as i get more and more QRP-Labs kits with QRP-Labs enclosures, I find it needed to add label for the power requirements so I don't accidentally supply an incorrect voltage.  If any changes are made to back panels in the future, would it be possible to add the voltage for the power connector.  I am so impressed by this kit that I hate  to ask for any changes, but this should be an easy one if any future changes are made.