Re: Problem with BPF

geoff M0ORE

Looks like Ron beat me to it, I was about to suggest that one or both transformers were wired back to front.i.e. the primary and secondary windings were reversed. This could give a good frequency response but high loss.

On 05/07/2020 17:12, Ronald Taylor wrote:
Is it possible that on one end or the other you got the transformer primary wire in the secondary hole and vice versa?

Ron

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 08:52 HB9FIH <erich.rieder@...> wrote:
I also had issues with low pwr.
Now have a VNA and will soon check the BPF and fix them.
Own 2*20m and 2*40m.
I am enthusiastic operating with them, asap I moved to SV8 / TA3 and plan to partcipate by challenges again.
--
---
73 de Erich

HB9FIH