OOPS ! 50 Watt Amp

K2DB Paul Mackanos

Before I open it up, I installed Anderson Power poles on a 12 AWG red/black cable I purchased with the power pole kit and crimper.
Great move, but
DUMB operator, i put the black wire in the red connector and red one in the black connector.
You know what happened, right, reversed the polarity. 20 volts going the wrong way.
Heard a pop, and nothing happened.
Fixed the error and powered it up again, no output, any ideas what i am going to find, YL just brought me a bite to eat, and asked me what's wrong :-)
Gonna eat, and then open it up and look.
Paul K2DB
p.s. It worked fine before the snafu.Got 50 watts out.