Re: OT: QRP Labs new lab tech

Adrian Scripcă

Congratulations Hans to you and your family!

I think I see a master plan behind this all: recruiting loyal engineers, right? :)

All the best,
Adrian, YO6SSW

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020, 21:08 Hans Summers, <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Greetings QRP Labbers

QRP Labs are pleased to welcome their newest lab tech who started work at QRP Labs global headquarters today, see attached pictures.... one photo taken just 15 minutes after his arrival... R&D training was supposed to have started immediately but he had already fallen asleep. The other photo an hour later when he'd woken up. But then he thought it was lunchtime.

73 Hans G0UPL

P.S. remember the "mute topic" link in this email if you don't want any OT stuff on this particular off-topic.