Tracking make no sense - bad number?

Bob Benedict, KD8CGH

  Sorry to bring this up, but the tracking number provided doesn't make any sense. I placed an order on June 17th. I received a tracking number June 18th, but when I put it into the web page it tells me the package was sent from Turkey to China. The record starts on June 2nd and over the next two weeks says "China (Yurt Disi), The item was forwarded to the destination country (Otb)" and "China (Yurt Disi), Send item abroad (EDI-received)" three times.

  I gave it a week to see it it would correct itself but it has not.

  A second tracking number for a case shows it being sent from China to the US and appears OK.

  73
    Bob KD8CGH