Re: WSPR data analysis #wspr #qcx40

geoff M0ORE

Try changing the number format to general and make sure the column is wide enough to show all the information. If you click on a box showing all #'s, see what the entry line at the top of the sheet is showing, it may be a function or a formula.

On 14/06/2020 17:31, Ted 2E0THH wrote:
I'm probably being incredibly dumb but having successfully extracted all my transmissions into separate csv file, for the life of me I cannot fathom the format of the first 2 fields. They appear in the list as scientific numbers.
I am assuming that the first field is probably a time or date but I cannot find a time/date format in Excel that correctly displays it in anything other than a huge row of hash symbols.  The second field value remains static for every record.

Any help gratefully received!

73s Ted
2E0THH