Re: Simple firmware instructions for USBASP #qcx #firmware

Ted 2E0THH

Hi Alan
Having never done any chip upgrading in my life, I was just looking for a simple method of achieving it and I personally found that in Extreme Burner.
I know that it hasn't been maintained since 2013 but it works and is dead simple to use.
I just wanted to share that with the community.
It was never my intention to usurp or replace other methods of upgrading. Obviously I see the sense in conformity but it is just an alternative. Some may find the complexity of Avrdude/Avrdudess overwhelming.

Guy and Paul
Sorry about the links - I do have all the files here and I will find a way of sharing them.

73s Ted
2E0THH