Re: WSPR data analysis #wspr #qcx40

geoff M0ORE

I agree with Alan, a database program might be better however Access was an add on for the Microsoft Office suite. You could have a look at the OpenOffice version which is almost identical to Microsoft and includes the database as standard and is free to all. dot csv files can be imported into the database.

On 10/06/2020 16:39, Alan G4ZFQ wrote:
I've downloaded the csvs for those periodsĀ  but I am finding that MS Excel cannot deal with the colossal amount of information and only partly imports it.

Ted,

A Database program is needed eg. Access for Windows.
Also this https://groups.io/g/ProgramsByW2JDB might work, I've not tried it.