Re: Beep in TX

Daniel Conklin

Fabio, I know that Hans has built in some programming to avoid clicks when keying. I can't identify the cause exactly, but it does sound like some kind of key bounce. Try resetting the software in the menu 7.12 Factory Reset. Maybe that will put it back in the correct delay settings to remove the clicks.

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 07:49 PM, Eng. Fabio Barroso wrote:
Daniel,

I am sending a video to show the problem, this sound of click is very bad on using headphone.

Link of Video:

Tks, Fábio PT7CA

Em ter, 9 de jun de 2020 às 14:34, Daniel Conklin <danconklin2@...> escreveu:
Fabio,
Can you post a short audio recording?

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 01:11 PM, Eng. Fabio Barroso wrote:
Hi builders,

My QCX for 40m have a unpleasant beep, like switching, during the transmission, my board is Rev 5, and firmware is 1.04. Any suggestions?

Tks, 73
--
Fábio Barroso Brito
Engenheiro de Telecomunicações