Re: PA for qcx 40m #qcx40

Darren KN4WML

Well the good thing is that it's operational. I went to both the RBN & Websdr and both picked up on a signal. On the few that picked up, they were around 500-600 miles away. I'm guessing that's not to bad for being the middle part of the day. I'm just glad I didn't mess this thing up, I'd hat to have to order another one and waiiiiiittttt for it to arrive.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020, 6:39 AM wb8yyy via groups.io <wb8yyy=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Darren

Wspr can be difficult to set up, but rbn tends to be easy if your cw is discernable. Your PA circuit could have a bug, even a missimg solder joint. See if your finals even get warm. Very difficult to say, but so far indeed you have zero data on transmit.

Curt