Re: Selling 30m QCX and BaMaTech case

Keith, G6NHU

This is still available - The PCB has "QRP Labs 2017 3" in the bottom right corner so I assume it’s a rev 3.

73 Keith G6NHU

On 2 Jun 2020, at 10:20, Keith Maton <g6nhu@...> wrote:

Hi folks,

I’ve got a 30m QCX that I’m not going to get a chance to build.  It’s as new, the bag has only been opened to remove the 30m LPF kit that I bought at the same time.  The serial number is 3339.

I also have the BaMaTech case for it, again, it’s as new and hasn’t been unwrapped.

I’ve just been made redundant due to this horrible Covid-19 so need to recuperate some cash.

I’d like £90 for the pair plus shipping at cost (I estimate probably a fiver or so by RMSD).

If you’re interested, please email me direct: g6nhu@...

If outside the UK, you’ll need to pay the full cost of shipping using a method of your choice.  I’d rather sell within the UK, just for the convenience.

Thanks,

73 Keith G6NHU

--
QSO365 - My amateur radio blog: http://qso365.co.uk