Re: PA for qcx 40m #qcx40

Don VE3IDS

Darren

Go to reverse beacon network and search for your call sign after calling CQ a few times. You will see where your signal is being heard.

73 Don ve3ids

On Sat., Jun. 6, 2020, 11:07 p.m. Gary Bernard via groups.io, <garybernard2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
The antenna should be fine. You don’t perchance have your rig on practice mode?

On Jun 6, 2020, at 8:46 PM, Gary Bernard via groups.io <garybernard2=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

What kind of antenna are you using?

On Jun 6, 2020, at 7:28 PM, Darren KN4WML <darrent78@...> wrote:

Question from a newcomer.   With the 40m qcx, would it be helpful to add on a PA to this kit?  I have an average ant up about 30+- feet in the sky. I receive pretty well in the evenings but I don't seem to be getting any responses back.   I'm thinking I don't have enough powertpower get out?

Darren
KN4WML,