Re: Shipping FAQ

Glenn ODonnell

Thank you Hans!

My QCX80 (old school, not a QCX+ announced days after I ordered) shipped 29-April. It will be my third! I was in no hurry, so I chose the slow-poke cheapskate shipping. It still hasn't arrived, but I'm still within the USA window and I'm still in no hurry. As Don Baker (call?) says, "Chill" ... which is just what I'm doing.

I sincerely appreciate all the work Hans puts into all of this! It's truly a remarkable commitment that is largely altruistic. He's hardly getting rich by selling $50 radios!

I will add my data point to the ship times once mine arrives.

VY 73 de Glenn K3PP