Re: Shipping FAQ

Don Baker

Most places "shipped" means only that the label was printed. Even Amazon 2 day takes a week or more to arrive. 'Chill' is in order.

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 12:31 AM Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:
Shipped June 2
Delivery June 8

This IS 4 business days. Not 6. Which is consistent with the "3-4 days" estimate.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020, 02:42 KI7MWA via groups.io <entilleser=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
And (not requesting or requiring any response from Hans) that "3-4 days" may have little relationship with the notification that your item has been shipped.

I was notified, by email, that the status of my item had changed to "shipped" on June 2.  No information was available on the TNT tracking website until today, June 5.  TNT says I can expect my package on June 8.  (I don't think I'll hold my breath.)

Still, for a few dollars more (...shades of Sergio Leone...), 6 days is better than a boot to the butt.