Re: Shipping FAQ

KI7MWA

And (not requesting or requiring any response from Hans) that "3-4 days" may have little relationship with the notification that your item has been shipped.

I was notified, by email, that the status of my item had changed to "shipped" on June 2.  No information was available on the TNT tracking website until today, June 5.  TNT says I can expect my package on June 8.  (I don't think I'll hold my breath.)

Still, for a few dollars more (...shades of Sergio Leone...), 6 days is better than a boot to the butt.