Shipping FAQ

Hans Summers

Hi all

I continue to spend too much time answering emails about shipments. Accordingly I have set up a FAQ section on the shipping page see http://qrp-labs.com/shipping#faq which I think should explain the most common questions. Top of the top most frequently asked questions...
  • Shockingly, "where is the tracking information for my order", from people who chose the cheapest shipment option "No tracking/insurance, your risk"... Hello?
  • It's taking a long time, where is it... sorry I don't know. I don't have access to any more information than you do. Post office airmail tracking doesn't show much, quite a long delay... and in these "interesting" Covid19 times, a lot of stuff is very slow. If you want quick, please choose FedEx Express (TNT) next time, for a few $ more you can have it in 3-4 days.
  • FedEx tracking number doesn't work... yes, you have to use the TNT website http://tnt.com , FedEx and TNT are the same company since 2016 but not fully integrated yet...
I hope this FAQ helps someone... and in doing so, helps my email inbox