Re: Concerns about the QCX+ for ultra-portable operators

@KC2TAU

I am curious how that would be implemented given how I have not been able to find a charging board for NiMH cells that will handle simultaneous charging of 8-10 AA cells. It's a similar situation from what I've seen for LiPo batteries as well. Most chargers that I see are outboard and contained inside of their own enclosure. There are protection boards that allow you to join together multiple cells for simultaneous charging but that still requires that whatever you are using to feed voltage to the protection board be able to tell when the cells are full and therefore cease charging.