Re: QCX Plus 50 Watt PA Combo

George Korper

Hans,
I am not clear on one thing. If you purchase the enclosure what is the best way
to use a development board without a QCX+ board? Ideas? Drill the bottom?
George

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 1:14 AM Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:
Hi George

73 Hans G0UPL

On Sat, May 30, 2020, 02:15 George Korper <georgekorper@...> wrote:
I actually would prefer it as is so I don't need to add a cutout for an LCD.
Any other holes I can plug. If I don't use the LCD slot I will put a screen behind it.

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 5:04 PM Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:
Hi George

The link is not working for me.

Thanks for the info, I order cases with the AMP so I probably will settle for the elegant (Collins S Line) look.

Ha! In this case, a QRP Labs Q line

 So here is the question. Will separate enclosures
be available for purchase? Like for a spectrum scope? Or SWR Meter tuner, etc.

Separate QCX+ enclosures are already available. But I know you mean, the enclosure with plain front and back panels that you can make your own stuff in and have it match. So I'd have to buy some extra, blank panels. I suppose that's possible! Let me think about it!