Re: What are you QRP guys using to measure power?

Hans Summers

Me, I don't even have a power meter...

I use an oscilloscope and QRP Labs dummy load.

See also my article on RF power measurement:

73 Hans G0UPL

On Sat, May 30, 2020, 10:58 Jim Mcilroy via groups.io <gts53=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

I use a Trio PF-810 Funcion Power Meter into a QRP-Labs 20W dummy load.

The meter will handle up to 150W but I haven't used that for years.

Jim, G4EQX

On 30/05/2020 00:11, George Korper wrote:
Me too. The QRPoMeter ( I have two) is accurate, fun to build and worth every penny.

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 6:17 PM Al Clark <hotdogx@...> wrote:
I use the QRPoMeter by NM0S David Cripe.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/QRPoMeter-Digital-15W-QRP-Wattmeter-Dummy-Load-VSWR-Meter-Kit/254596727364?hash=item3b4725c244:g:fgAAAOSwlY1ZMMdT
Handles up to 15 watts, won't let your rig see a high SWR, and is accurate.  Easy to build and calibrate.

--
Al W4KY