Re: QCX Plus 50 Watt PA Combo

George Korper

Hans,
The link is not working for me.
Thanks for the info, I order cases with the AMP so I probably will settle for the elegant (Collins S Line)
look.

 So here is the question. Will separate enclosures
be available for purchase? Like for a spectrum scope? Or SWR Meter tuner, etc.
73,
George

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 7:55 PM ajparent1/KB1GMX <kb1gmx@...> wrote:
One last suggestion use the external jumper option because if the PA quits
you cannot use the QCX barefoot,  it does not have a straight through
powered off option.   So the hardwired version means your full power
all the time.

Also you can run both of 13V, the PA will be at reduced power
[20-25W] but for many that is a comfortable increase.

Allison
Please reply on list so we can share.