Roger Hill

I would prefer a wire bail that folds down, rather than folding feet. I find that folding feet (e.g. like on the Drake R8) tend to be flimsy.

Roger

G3YTN

---
***************************
Roger Hill
***************************

On 2020-05-29 09:51, Hans Summers wrote:

Hi Serge

There are no folding feet. If someone has a suggestion, that could become popular. As supplied, it will, as documented, have four self-adhesive feet.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 4:20 PM Serge, ON4AA <serge@...> wrote:

Yes, Hans, I also see potential for your stalagmites not meeting my stalactites :-D

On a different note, will the enclosure have a pair of folding feet under the front? I want to avoid getting a stiff neck in the field... (not the US police kind of stiff neck, though.)