Re: Heresy follows Re: [QRPLabs] IRF510 #alignment #magic of hollow state #alignment #magic

Ted 2E0THH

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 02:15 AM, ajparent1/KB1GMX wrote:
Its still about the magic of hearing a
voice from across the street or some ocean.
Beautifully sums it up Allison. I'm still giddy that this little QCX marvel made it all the way from the UK to Tasmania on WSPR from a dipole atop a 1 metre high beech hedge! It is magic.
My glowing collection involves an Eddystone S556, a Codar TR45 I built as a kit in the '60s and most recently a Trio 9R-59D, I was looking for an oscillator to tune this radio up when I happened upon the QCX.......

73s Ted
2E0THH