Re: QCX/QCX+ Serial number 10,000 auction for fun

scot forshaw

Haha 😂

Hans is there any Rev 5 boards left? I’d like another to build guidos ssb mod?

Cheers
Scot

On 15 May 2020, at 09:50, Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:

Hi JP: I never said anything about charity! The charity is the save-the-Hans fund. Or save-the-QRP-Labs-lab-rats. Something like that?

Hi Mike: thanks for the congrats. Yes, now incl FedEx delivery :-) It didn't, before. Special promotion :-)

Hi Mark: I have updated the list of serial numbers vs order ID, see http://qrp-labs.com/qcx/qcxserial.html - so look up your order ID and then find it in the table. Or contact me if you can't find it.

73 Hans G0UPL
http://qrp-labs.com