Re: [help] Only noise being seen while IQ balance / phase lo / phase hi.

Jose Tent

Don,

Volume pots have been checked at least three times. The soldering points have been filled in from the top and re-heated to ensure good connection as well. They do dial up from zero to 5k smoothly as measured on the contact points on the board from the top.

Thanks for the tip on the blue miti turn pot. I did gently crank them untill I heard it start making a small popping/clicking noise.  I believe that it reached an limit at one end at that point.  I then dialed back about ten full turns the other way. These things seem to have a lot of turns.