Re: [help] Only noise being seen while IQ balance / phase lo / phase hi.

Jose Tent

Thanks.   I read your thread.  I was encouraged by you finding your problem.  But no such luck with mine yet.   I'll keep trying, but I'm also a bit frustrated at this point, I might need to put it away for few days, which may allow me to come back with a fresh outlook.

BTW, a difference from your case is that I'm not hearing ANY tones when I do  "IQ balance / phase lo / phase hi." is that I'm hearing no tone even at maximum volume.