Programmer

There's a YT channel (Ben Eater) that I've been watching that ended up pointing me at one of the best programmers I've ever used. It's ridiculously easy to flash a chip. He sells it on his site - https://eater.net/6502

This isn't anything that benefits me other than I can now program compiled Arduino code to a chip in seconds. I've flashed 4 different Atmega328P's with two different updates in just a few seconds. I've never had that kind of success. I don't know Ben, I just found his channel and it's about something I'm interested in. He uses the programmer to write code to a ROM.
NE5U

Mike