Re: QCX-SSB: SSB with your QCX transceiver

Dean Smith

Well, managed to find a sweet spot in the volume for a little ft8...
I am utterly gobsmacked!! how incredible is this??
No interfaces needed, just plug the 3.5mm jacks in an there it is in all it's glory!
I think the PCB could be half the size, for this project.
To think i gave £400 for a FT817-nd. For 817 digi you'll need an interface,rx filtering err no!
dodgy pa finals :) battery pack thats just naff. How much silicon in the 817???
If This continues, my FT817 will be looking for a new owner hi:) never thought i'd be able to say that..
i rest my case!