Re: QCX-SSB: SSB with your QCX transceiver

jjpurdum

Hi Bill:

Still no definitive word from the publisher, although the editor is working on Chapter 15, which is the second-to-last chapter in the book. I think COVID-19 has messed the delivery date for this, like so many other things. I'll make a post as soon as I find something out.

Jack, W8TEE

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, 12:27:49 PM EDT, Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...> wrote:

Hello Jack,

Do you have any guess when the book might appear for sale?

73,

Bill  KU8H

--
bark less - wag more