QLG1 GPS

Vernon Matheson

Hi all,

I have a QLG1 unit that for some reason has stopped working properly. It will find the Sat's and appears to lock but no heart beat and no pps light. Also when it is supposed to calibrate the screen shows CALĀ  as it should but doesn't bring up the progression box...it just hangs there.

The GPS when enabled did lock on 5 satsĀ  with 7 in the works. It id update the time on the U3S to the correct UTC time.

The U3S is fine as my other unit works great with it.

I have checked all the components and they appear to be ok but not sure about the 74ACT08N.

The pins seem to have continuity to where they are supposed to be going .

Any thoughts as what would prevent it from calibrating?

Vernon