Seems to me there might be something done consistently, but incorrectly. It would IMHO be unlikely to have three kits with all the same problem. Maybe check carefully that the internal antenna is placed and connected correctly, and perhaps that the battery is installed right way up...

73

Roger

G3YTN

---
***************************
Roger Hill
***************************

On 2020-04-22 09:17, F1BFU - Fr - 79 wrote:

Hi my friends

I changed my GPS; I connected a GPS with an external antenna and everything is fine.
I will try to unsolder the GPS antenna of my QLG1 Kits and replace with an SMA socket. So I could hook them up to the GPA antenna and see if they all work properly.
Thank you all for your responses.

Gilles F1BFU / Fr