Re: Progrock Request

Phil Frost

If you have a Raspberry Pi around, I just threw my code on GitHub: https://github.com/bitglue/libpisi5351

If you want a stand-alone solution, the VFO/Signal Generator kit is an option: https://www.qrp-labs.com/vfo.html

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 11:13 AM Mike <mike@...> wrote:
OK, I've been playing with a Progrock today and I've worn out my fingers
typing in repetitive frequencies over and over again to adjust for drift and
signal requirements.
Please, come the next software release, can we have a means to step up and
down a register a predetermined amount. Not sure the best way to implement it
but it woud be nice if it could be done for serial controlled and dil switch
controlled units.

But not if its taking time out of the QSX development...

stay safe and covid free, 73 Mike

p.s. my 6m 24/7 wspr reporter receiver now operational from IO70 locator - all
 welcome