Re: favorite DVMs

Mike Easterbrook

My one & only DVM is from Cirkit, sounds similar to what Hans has. Probably more than 30 years old & has done all I need since breaking my even older Taylor 127 (analogue) from 1962! Have same problem with the PP3 - difficult  now to get good brands. May need to replace soon - the display now getting cloudy & with the age-related high frequency sound loss, finding the continuity tester difficult to hear (that goes for many things like PIN no. readers, aircon remotes etc. - why  can't they just make them all 700 Hz).
Sorry - wandering off-topic.
Mike