Re: selecting a LPF between transmissions

KEN G4APB

Hi Phil,
I have wrestled with these problems too. I found I have to use multiple RX mode 2 minute slots for near continuous receive AND be able to select the correct bpf (not lpf) in a multiband config. In Park mode you have to set the frequency to four times the required LO freq and so only potentially receive on that single frequency. Your setting of 1khz is way too low, probably why you are getting a weird default at switch on. Also, to receive in park mode only seems to be available following a CAL cycle and before the next programmed slot (determined by the FRAME setting), and I get a default relay setting of position of the NEXT programmed transmission band, which is no use unless it is the same frequency band as your current rx freq (I run a multiband system).
73 Ken G4apb