Re: 8 band FT8 monitor

Martin Rath <martin.rath@...>

Hi Hans,

I have neither the equipment nor the knowledge to measure the performance of one receiver vs. another one but what I can tell is that anything my K3 hears, both my QS1R and Red Pitaya also hear.

73' s Martin 9V1RM

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 1:29 PM Hans Summers <hans.summers@...> wrote:
Hi Martin

I believe the performance of a Red Pitaya would not be as high as the receiver array implemented by Steinar.

73 Hans G0UPL

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020, 04:26 Martin Rath <martin.rath@...> wrote:
oh no don't get me wrong : I admire the work that went into it, I would just not recommend going this route when you can achieve the same by just flashing a microsd card and do onboard FT8 / WSPR decolding.

73's Martin 9V1RM

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 8:24 AM Samuel KJ4VPI <sernstfortin@...> wrote:
Martin, don't be a buzzkill. Look at the beauty of that thing. It's a work of art!!! 73 Sam KJ4VPI