Re: 8 band FT8 monitor

Martin Rath <martin.rath@...>

Look great ! But if anyone is looking at achieving 8 bands FT8 skimming I would recommend the use of a single Red-Pitaya that will achieve the same and perform on-board decoding.

73’s Martin 9V1RM

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 at 21:59, Steinar Fremme <steinar@...> wrote:

My latest project - a 8 band FT8 monitor - all modules from QRPLabs

They all worked great after building - and proper tuning of filters.
I was surprised how little noise from one band to another in there - so looks good so far :-)

Now working on a 1 to 8 antenna distribution system.
Trying all kind of methods for antenna systems, and hope everything will be on the air and reporting to pskreporter in a few days :-)

Thank you QRPLabs for some nice modules