I finally tested the output of my 40m QCX

Moving is disruptive. Living in two places (one for work, the other is preferred) is worse :)

I built a QRPometer (ebay purchase) this weekend and to test it I used my 40m QCX. Yes, I know, an antenna would make for a better test. I'm working on it. If the QRPometer is accurate I'm pleased with the results. @13.8V supply the output was 3.5W. I increased voltage to 16VDC and the output was 5W. If I'm not mistaken that's on par with the specs for the radio. Now to get an antenna up and build the 30m version.
NE5U

Mike