Off-on switches

Greg Walters

Howdy all,

I'm building my second clock kit (with GPS) and mounting it in a custom box. I need to mount the buttons remotely so I don't have to open the box any time I want to make an adjustment.

I'm looking for buttons that have the positive "click" or detent that I can panel mount. I'm referring to the push-button switches in both the clocks and QCS kits. They don't have to look like those switches, just have a positive click or detent like them.

If anyone knows what I'm trying to ask for, please help. Google isn't helping me, probably because I'm not asking the right question.
Greg
KY4GW