Re: 50W Amp - Photo of T2 Installed

Gregg Myers

And zoomed in a bit more...

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 6:54 PM Gregg Myers via Groups.Io <gregg.w7grm=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Mike,

Here is how mine looks. You do have to space the wires out a bit to fit into the desired locations.

73,
Gregg
w7grm

On Sat, Feb 29, 2020 at 6:04 PM Michael Lloyd <mikell@...> wrote:
Good lord... I wish there was a way to edit. My reply above should read:
The only photo of the assembled board shows a side view and no details of how the leads are routed. What I would call the top leads is pretty straight forward as long as you get the correct lead in the correct hole. The way the toroid is wound the bottom leads cross from nearly the same point as the top leads to the opposite side of the toroid. If that's how it is then I'll continue on. It doesn't look right from a board design perspective and that makes me question what I've done.

NE5U

Mike